Library Rules and Regulations
To ensure an orderly and systematic use of the library, the users are requested to observe the following rules and regulations:
- Bags, knapsacks, big envelopes must be left at the deposit counter. Do not leave wallets/purses and other valuables at the deposit counter to prevent loss.
- New borrowers are entitled to draw books by filling out an application form duly approved upon payment of Php10.00 registration fee. This entitles the users to one yea privilege to borrow books, read periodicals and free use of library resources.
- Books from the general collection may be borrowed for a duration of one (1) week, renewable for another week if there are no requests for the said books. Not more than two (2) books may be allowed to a borrower at a given time. Nooks from the reserved section may be used within the library only.
- Library users are required to deposit their ID cards at the front desk every time they use the reserved an reference books.
- Current issues of newspapers and magazines may be used within the library only and must be returned to the periodical/magazine counter after reading.
- Eating, smoking, sleeping, playing games, cutting and pasting of pictures/materials or defacing library materials are prohibited inside the library.
- Always keep the library clean and orderly. Return books to shelves after use. Push back chairs under the table before leaving.
- Please take care not to leave your personal belongings unattended.
- A fine of one peso (Php1.00) per day including Sundays and holidays will be imposed for books kept overtime. No books will be issued to any person incurring such a fine until it has been paid.
- The borrower is responsible for the damage or loss of books under his care. Loss of books or other library materials should be reported as soon as it is noticed. The lost item must be replaced or paid at the expense of the borrower.
- Readers shall not write on, mark, tear or in any way damage any reading materials and other facilities belonging to the municipal library.