ABOUT THE SERVICE
MSWDO implements a livelihood program that aims to improve the socio-economic well-being of the low-income families of Tubigon.
Individuals or groups/cooperatives may avail of this assistance.
Qualifications for Loan Assistance
The applicants must:
- be a bona fide resident of Tubigon
- be 18 years old and above
- not be an employee of the Local Government Unit of Tubigon
- not have any existing or overdue livelihood loans
- have a new or existing business
Groups or Cooperatives
- 100% of the cooperative’s members are residents of the municipality.
HOW TO AVAIL OF THE SERVICE
|Follow These Steps||It Will Take You||Please Approach|
|Interview||Victoria B. Simbajon
Social Welfare Officer III
|SWO conduct interview.
State your full name, exact address, present job and specify the business/ livelihood project to be started or you are presently undertaking.
|Fill-up the Certificate of Eligibility Form|
|Approach the interviewing officer for questions regarding the form.||15 minutes|
|Submit the Certificate of Eligibility Form|
|After accomplishing form, return it to the interviewing officer for review and validation.||10 minutes|
|SWO submits the Certificate of Eligibility with supporting papers ( vochers, alobs) to Budget Office for approval.||2 minutes|