ABOUT THE SERVICE
PESO assists employers by conducting preliminary screening of applicants and referring to them applicants who meet their set standards.
This service is FREE OF CHARGE.
Employers may call tax or visit PESO to post job vacancies. Job vacancies are posted and distributed every Monday.
- Name and address of the company
- Person to whom the referral letter will be addressed
- Contact number/ Company’s telephone number
- Brief description of the company/Nature of business (if possible, please provide a copy of the company’s profile of brochure)
- Job vacancies/ Positions
- Number of persons to be hired
- Nature of job/Area of assignments of applicants
- List of necessary papers to be submitted by applicants
HOW TO AVAIL OF THE SERVICE
|Follow These Steps||It Will Take You||Please Approach|
|Call or visit the office and provide the required information. The job vacancies are, then, included in the weekly list of vacancies distributed.
Copies of this list are distributed to the different barangays, schools and posted at the Public Employment Service Office & TCC Bulletin Board
|PESO staff match applicants’ qualifications with your set standards.
Applicants, who meet your criteria, are referred to you. Request from referred applicants. PESO referral letter and other pertinent documents. You also have the option of coming to PESO personally, browsing the applicants’ data cards and choosing applicants’ whom you wish. Employers decide whether to hire applicants referred by PESO, or not.
|Inform the staff regarding the placement of applicants.
If this is not possible, during Thursdays or Fridays, the PESO staff will call you and inquire whether your vacancies have been filled up, or will still be included in the following week’s list of vacancies.